David A Koch
Dave started TEKCare in 2011 partnering Two River Benefits with Leff Company out of Philadelphia and Loveman, Korneich and Steers out of New York, to address our National Health Reforms laws, PPACA. Tekcare is a partnership created to deal with the Administrative hurdles that the Staffing Industry faces with the PPACA act as designed by the Obama Administration and upheld by the Supreme Court. TEKCare will address all of the Insurance and Eligibility issues for the staffing Industry and any company which has a high turnover contingent workforce.
Dave has been in the Insurance industry since 1984. In 2002 Dave started Two River Benefits.
Two River Benefits/TDB partners has grown and quadrupled in revenue since he moved into their current address in Ocean, New Jersey in October 2004. Two River Benefits specializes in Group Benefits Plans including Medical, Dental, 401(k) plans, Group Life, Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability plans( including New Jersey TDB and New York DBL) Plans.
TDB partners an independent group of Two River Benefits started in 2009 as wholesale General Agent started in 2009 of the leading statutory disability carriers marketing to NJ & NY Brokers.
Dave’s Experience in the Benefits Industry is noted below:
- Maksin Management- Sr. Vice President of Sales – Dave managed the Sales operation for Student Accident and Large Case Medical Insurance- Third Party Administration Services. Dave worked with PPO providers extensively.
- Grinspec of New Jersey – Account Executive – Dave worked on all Benefit Lines- Life, STD, LTD, Health (HMO, PPO), FSA’s, Dental, AD&D, 401(k)
- CIGNA Group Insurance Regional Sales Manager – Northern New Jersey – Dave ran a nine employee office, helped Cigna grow the office from 13 million to a 35 Million Dollar book of Business in 5 years, and managed 3 Sales Representatives
- Reliance Standard Life Senior Sales Representative – Dave sold small case Life, STD, LTD and Special Risk AD&D. top Ten sales rep 6 years n a row.
- Confederation Life- Senior Sales Representative – Dave worked on Large Case Life Medical, Dental, and Disability Plans with 100- 5,000 employees. Top Sales rep in Company.
Dave is currently involved with the New Jersey Staffing Alliance (NJSA) and is on the Board of the Mid Atlantic Staffing Association in Philadelphia (MASA – formerly MAAPC) helping them build their memberships. Two River Benefits helped the NJSA added 30+ new NJSA Members through the use of an Association Insurance program in the past 5 years. Dave is currently working to assist MASA to accomplish the same goals as he did with the NJSA as the sponsored entity to assist with education and training for staffing companies for Obamacare (the Affordable Care Act).