In House Plan Design
ACA Compliance Administration Services
In House (Corporate Staff/ Corporate Responsibilities) Plan Design
- The ACA allows independent sub-groups to be treated separately for employer shared responsibility (pay or play)
- Analysis of the current your medical plan to determine if it qualifies for transitional non-calendar year relief
- Customized plan design of qualified ACA medical plan options meeting the carrier participation requirements for each independent company sub-group.
Administration & Full Time Employee Projection
- Implementation of an employee administrative/eligibility system thru a weekly payroll feed which will track employee hours of service projecting Full Time eligibility based upon rules engines specific to your company (On-again, Off-again; termination policy vs stability period, etc)
- Tracks individual employee hours of service during the initial or standard measurement periods
- Tracks the on-again off-again for the employee hours of service during the measurement periods
- Tracks the employee hours of service during the stability period
- COBRA administration
- An ACA “Handbook for Dummies”, reference guide to common terms, answers for frequently asked questions, monthly updates
- An on-line benefit enrollment center and call center in multiple languages. The benefit offering will include the operating company’s qualified ACA plan as well as a menu of voluntary and lifestyle benefits.
- On-line benefit enrollment for both affordable health care plans and voluntary benefits (exchange format)
- Call Center counselors provide understandable benefit explanations is multiple languages.
- 6055 & 6056 reporting the 1094/1095 annual IRS reports which track employee offers of coverage generally require both payroll and HRIS data.
- TEKcare’s technology offers the reporting as a bundled feature providing clients with a convenient option.